Monday, December 26, 2016

Regarding snapdeal account cancellation


Hello sir/madam,
                 I am a web developer and creating e-commerce website and i registered seller account to my client in snapdeal account but not created to my client mail id and so i created with my mail id, it is created with my client TIN number. So i need to remove my account in this seller account of snapdeal. my account detail is Company Name kalai, company PAN DMQPK3268H, TIN 33950442859 and email id: kalaiarasan@verveindia.com and please remove my account quickly and this my client TIN number. so  i need to register my client information create to this snapdeal account.  









Best regards,

K.Kalaiarasan
Technology team
044-40245557
IndiaFilings
VERVE Financial Services Pvt Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment